What is Mi:LT?
Mi:LT is a revolutionary contour thread lift procedure that combines modern science with Korean acupuncture techniques. It uses PDO (Polydioxanone) thread that has 100% biocompability. The PDO thread biosynthesises with the human body has been proven for its safety and efficacy in surgery. The threads from a net beneath the skin to fill up empty space and support loose, sagging skin.
Why do Korean doctors prefer Mi:LT?
Mi:LT is the Number 1 Choice for PDO thread in Korea and many countries. Its needles are specially designed as acupuncture needles to optimize lifting effect for face and body.
Mi:LT delivers immediate post-procedure results in the shaping and lifting of the sagging facial and body contours. Optimized results are seen two weeks after the procedure.
No.1 Choice of Korean Doctors
Mi:LT is the No.1 choice by doctors in Korea and various other countries. The procedure utilises:
- PDO threads which promote synthesis of collagen in the body while they are naturally absorbed into the tissue within 6-8 months.
- Specially designed, high quality needles that have specifically been optimised for lifting PDO threads. These needles are patent-protected and carry both CE and KFDA Class IV approvals.
- Korean acupuncture technique to stimulate acupoints that help improve skin tone and reduce wrinkles.
- Immediate patient satisfaction: Dramatic instant lifting results for sagging skin. Effect improves over time.
- Quick procedure: Takes only 1h from start to end. No surgery, general anaesthesia or hospitalization required.
- Long lasting effects: Lifting for up to 12 – 24 months.
- Safety: CE / KDFA Class IV-approved medical device.
- Long shelf life: Mi:LT needles and threads have a shelf life of 3 years.